[Javascript] capturing the ID with radio buttons

Bill Marriott bill.marriott at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 16 07:08:25 CDT 2001

Rodney,

thanks for your help. It got me thinking on the right lines.
It actually turned out easy.
I used this little function
var filter ;
function getfilter(int)
{
   filter = int;
   alert(filter);  line just to check
}
and included an onclick = getfilter(recordID) with each radio button
where the recordID was unique to each radio button by the fact that it was
generated direct from the SQL on the database.

Bill

Unfortuneately I can't