[Javascript] Closing pop-up window on form submit

Jay Wright jwright at once.com
Tue Sep 25 18:21:37 CDT 2001

Rodney, Mark, all, thank you for the help.

one last question:  when i do the submit(), then close() all on the same
onclick event, the form processing doesn't actually happen (ie,
/content_upload.jsp is never run).  a seemingly silly oversight on my part.
i assume the best solution is to have a servlet process the form parameters,
then a thankyou.html page use an onload in the body tag to close the window?
is there a better way?

thanks again,
jay