[Javascript] Stop Page from adding to History

Walter Torres walter at torres.ws
Wed Sep 26 14:01:23 CDT 2001

OK, I understand that, but the problem is that with this method the current
page *is* History until your method is run.

My quandry is that I have many instances of IT running and each time I load
a page in one instance, all others History is effected and a user can hot
the pull down list in the address bar (which I can't [yes I know how] get
rid of) so they can load this JSP generated page into any instance they
wish.

Help.

walter