[Javascript] window.open in links

Muchacho, Laurent (TWIi London) LMuchacho at twii.net
Fri Apr 12 05:25:21 CDT 2002

Hi Scott

Thanks for that small point it work fine like you recommend
except you wrote :
"
<A href="basket.htm" target="myWindow" width="400" height="300"
window.open('basket.htm','myWindow','width=400,height=300'); return
false;">open window</A>
"
forgetting the onclick to open the window if javascript enabled
and I never see width and height working in a href like you recommend

personne who don't have javascript enabled will not be abble to see a lot of
site now day
just to remenber the initial question From: Manuel Socarras Reyes