[Javascript] help with javascript in a form

Malka Cymbalista Malki.Cymbalista at weizmann.ac.il
Sun Apr 21 03:00:38 CDT 2002

I am creating a form that essentially has 3 questions where the user must answer either yes or no.  So when the form is initially opened, there are 3 questions with radio buttons marked Yes and No.
If the user answers yes to any of the questions, then a whole additional section of questions must be answered. I want theses additional sections to open only if the user answers yes. I assume that this can be done using javascript and layers.  I am able to get it working in IE and also in netscape 6 but I cannot get it to work properly in netscape 4. If anyone has an example of this or has seen an example of this on the web, I would appreciate any information.
Thanks for any help.

Malki Cymbalista
Webmaster, Weizmann Institute of Science
Rehovot, Israel 76100
Internet: Malki.Cymbalista at weizmann.ac.il