[Javascript] two frames, two hrefs

David Yee dyee at AMSResponse.com
Wed Jan 9 11:21:06 CST 2002

Hi all.  Let's say I have 2 frames, A and B.  I have a link (let's say link
1) in frame A that has target=B, which is what I want.  But how do I also
have another link (link 2, target=A) in frame A "clicked-on" automatically
when I click on link 1?  Basically I have written a PHP application that
displays a file listing in frame A with a "delete this file" link next to
each file name.  In frame A I also have a "Refresh" link.  So when I click
on the "delete this file" link a message is displayed on frame B but I also
want the "Refresh" link to automatically execute.  That way I don't have to
manually click on "Refresh" to update the file listing after I've deleted a
file.  Thanks for any help!

David