[Javascript] Non-Scrolling Titles

pd pd4953 at myrealbox.com
Sat Jan 19 16:22:18 CST 2002

Is there a way to create something like an html <table> with javascript
that keeps the title row stationary at the top while allowing the other
rows to scroll up underneath it?  It would need to use the vertical scrollbar.

I need to create reports with the top line stationary and the bottom rows
scrolling up.

It seems like I've seen this on different web sites.  It seems like it
would already have been done somewhere.

If not with javascript, is there another technology that would make it
possible?

Thank you for any ideas you might have.  Much appreciated.

Paul