[Javascript] can not interact with elements once made visible

Rochester, Dean Dean.Rochester at ProMedica.org
Wed Mar 6 14:07:46 CST 2002

I have a javascript in which I do the following

function setVisible(obj, bool){
                    if(bool == false){
                        obj.style.visibility = 'hidden';
                        obj.style.display = "none";
                    }
                    else {
                        obj.style.visibility = 'visible';
                        obj.style.display = "block";

The objects disappear and the new object appears, but I can not interact
with the new object.  The objects are elements of a tabbed form.  When you
select a tab at the top of the form, the contents of the form changes.  This
works fine, but the new contents of the form for the new tab I can see but
not interact with.

Any ideas?

Dean-O