[Javascript] browser sniffer for css redirect

Dave schemer at cyou.com
Sat Mar 9 13:18:44 CST 2002

Thanks for the link...didn't find what I was looking for...I guess I will just
write my own. I was hoping there was a widely used canned version that took
into consideration all the potential css bugs (or browser bugs when using css)
that I could direct to different styles...It should be easy enough to write
though.
Dave