[Javascript] closing a popup window where you dont have handle to the window . ( difficult one)

shriram kelkar shriramit at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 23:39:33 CST 2002

i have used zdos redirection services to create a link to my homepage.

http://vyas.co-inc.com

whenever this site is accessed , it also creates a popup window advt of zdos.com

i want to close it as soon as it opens .

typically we create a popup window using

var newWindow = window.open(......) javascript line

newWindow is the handle to this window and newWindow.close() would close it

but in this case the message added by zcom is

window.open(..) and there is no handle with me of the new window.

how do i close it then ??

can somebody help me??