[Javascript] urgent business/investment deal

Andrew Dunn andrew at d2k.com.au
Thu Mar 21 19:50:22 CST 2002

WOW! WHERE DO I SIGN?

-----Original Message-----
From: ALHAJI USMAN YERIMA [mailto:usmanyerima2003 at arabia.com]
Sent: Friday, 22 March 2002 9:26 PM
To: javascript at LaTech.edu
Subject: [Javascript] urgent business/investment deal

ATTENTION SIR,
FROM THE DESK OF
ALHAJI USMAN YERIMA.
IKOYI, LAGOS.
PHONE;234-803-3088-100

BUSINESS ATTENTION.

URGENT BUSINESS DEAL

I am pleased to send my greetings to you I know this letter will definitely
come  to you as a surprise package, I actually came about when i was
browsing through the internet and searching for a reliable, trustworthy and
confidential partner who can transact this business with us

 I am extending thisproposal to you in my capacity as the chairman of the
contract Review/Audit Committee scrutinizing all record covering executed
contract awarded by previous military government of Nigeria. My colleagues
and I have uncovered a floating amount of  USD$22,500,000.00  (TWENTY-TWO
MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND  U.S.DOLLARS), without a clear beneficiary
owing to a  deliberate act of over invoicing and inflating of  contract
value by some government officials.This  money  (USD$22.5M),has already been
approved for payment by  the ministry of Mines, Powerand Steel and is
secured  under ContractNo:MMPS/FGN/V1233/MMPS-X29/98, Job  Completion
Certificate No:  (677000000242MMPS/C,)of17thoct.1998. As top civil  servants
we are not authorized to operate foreign  bank  account and this is why we
want to use your bank  account to transfer this money outside Nigeria. We
have accepted you as our foreign partner and will  now  regularize the
approvals to you as the trust  beneficiary of the contract sum.As soon as we
receive  your acceptance, we shall inform you of the  necessary
requirements from you to facilitate transfer. Let us  use this opportunity
to exploit the benefit of this  sum. We have resolved to give 20% of the
total sum  as  compensation for your assistance, 70% is for me and  my
partners here in Nigeria, 10% is set asideto cover  every expenses made in
the course of thetransaction.  Note that this should be confidential. Send
your  urgent response strictly through my E-mail:  usmanyerima at onebox.com
Please do not fail to reply  me  with your private Telephone and fax numbers
for easy  communication, please I will be awaiting your reply
beforewednesday,else i will find another alternative

Yours faithfully,

ALHAJI USMAN YERIMA.

NB; PLEASE, I WANT YOU TO REPLY VERY QUICKLY BEFORE TUESDAY, ELSE I WILL BE
FORCED TO FIND ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE