[Javascript] urgent business/investment deal

ALHAJI USMAN YERIMA usmanyerima2003 at arabia.com
Fri Mar 22 05:25:43 CST 2002

ATTENTION SIR,
FROM THE DESK OF
ALHAJI USMAN YERIMA.
IKOYI, LAGOS.
PHONE;234-803-3088-100

BUSINESS ATTENTION.

URGENT BUSINESS DEAL

I am pleased to send my greetings to you I know this letter will definitely come  to you as a surprise package, I actually came about when i was browsing through the internet and searching for a reliable, trustworthy and confidential partner who can transact this business with us

 I am extending thisproposal to you in my capacity as the chairman of
the contract Review/Audit Committee scrutinizing all
record covering executed contract awarded by
previous military government of Nigeria. My colleagues and I
have uncovered a floating amount of  USD$22,500,000.00
 (TWENTY-TWO MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
 U.S.DOLLARS), without a clear beneficiary owing to a
 deliberate act of over invoicing and inflating of
 contract value by some government officials.This
 money
 (USD$22.5M),has already been approved for payment by
 the ministry of Mines, Powerand Steel and is secured
 under ContractNo:MMPS/FGN/V1233/MMPS-X29/98, Job
 Completion Certificate No:
 (677000000242MMPS/C,)of17thoct.1998. As top civil
 servants we are not authorized to operate foreign
 bank
 account and this is why we want to use your bank
 account to transfer this money outside Nigeria. We
 have accepted you as our foreign partner and will
 now
 regularize the approvals to you as the trust
 beneficiary of the contract sum.As soon as we
 receive
 your acceptance, we shall inform you of the
 necessary
 requirements from you to facilitate transfer. Let us
 use this opportunity to exploit the benefit of this
 sum. We have resolved to give 20% of the total sum
 as
 compensation for your assistance, 70% is for me and
 my
 partners here in Nigeria, 10% is set asideto cover
 every expenses made in the course of thetransaction.
 Note that this should be confidential. Send your
 urgent response strictly through my E-mail:
 usmanyerima at onebox.com  Please do not fail to reply
 me
 with your private Telephone and fax numbers for easy
 communication, please I will be awaiting your reply
beforewednesday,else i will find another alternative

Yours faithfully,

ALHAJI USMAN YERIMA.

NB; PLEASE, I WANT YOU TO REPLY VERY QUICKLY BEFORE TUESDAY, ELSE I WILL BE FORCED TO FIND ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE