[Javascript] Change the Cursor/Mouse Location

SMartin at neopostonline.com SMartin at neopostonline.com
Wed Mar 27 12:14:31 CST 2002

I have a kiosk application (fixed screen 800x600, no scrolling), that
displays a div with a fixed position when an image map is selected.  In the
new div, there are a series of images that use onmouseover and onmouseout to
chagne the image display.  The problem I have is that the prior div (with
the image map) leaves the cursor sitting over one of the mousovers when the
new div loads.  I need to programattically move the cursor to a location
where it is not hovering over an image when the new div loads.

I know how I can track where the mouse is with the MOUSEMOVE event.  Is
there any way for me to change where the is through JavaScript?

-Stephen