[Javascript] Q on wondow.focus()

Dan Costea costea.dan at ssi-schaefer.ro
Thu Mar 28 10:31:40 CST 2002

The behavior of the window.focus() is depending of the IE version. Until
IE6, window.focus() did bring the window in the front; IE6 is not bringing
the window in the front, it just flash it's name on the status bar. Probably
Microsoft took this decision because of security reason. And I don't think
there is a way to bring the window in the front with IE6.

Dan.