[Javascript] Help with Cookies!!

Terry Bader bader at tcbader.com
Wed Nov 20 12:52:28 CST 2002

Not that I haven't done some quite interesting things with JS but why recreate the wheel...

http://javascript.internet.com/calculators/day-of-week.html

also, the best tool for any JS developer is http://www.google.com...

if you think it might have been done, start there....

and while i am on my lecture of keeping it simple...  everyone should check out http://dynapi.sourceforge.net/dynapi/  if you are interested in a JS library that is made for cross-browser developing....  it is quite handy...

~Terry

Terry Bader

(757)581-5981
bader at tcbader.com