[Javascript] FastScript3D

Patti M. Koenig Patti.M.Koenig at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 25 11:48:38 CST 2002

FastScript3D
A JavaScript Companion to Java3D
http://fastscript3d.jpl.nasa.gov
I've created an extension to JavaScript that makes it really easy to
create Java3D web applets using JavaScript. With these extensions
HTML/JavaScript web developers can easily make 3D content.
So far I have gotten a really great response from my web site, so now
I want to get more exposure for it. The software can be downloaded from the
web site at no cost and it includes the source code, examples and
documentation.
If you are interested you can take a look at the site and provide me
feedback if possible.
You need Java and Java3D installed to run the applets on the site.
Thank you!
Patti Koenig