[Javascript] Re: ftp question

Terry bader at tcbader.com
Tue Nov 26 08:12:04 CST 2002

yes, because that is going to be programmed in ASP, not JS...

I am not a serious ASP programmer and cannot help, but doing a Google search I found this...
http://www.aspin.com/home/components/internet/ftp

check it out and see if one of those will help you....

~ Terry
757 581-5981
AIM/Yahoo: lv2bounce