[Javascript] Re: ftp question

Felix bruno.lanciau at cnes.fr
Tue Nov 26 08:56:46 CST 2002

Thank U, I found my answer :))

A+

 Félix
 bruno.lanciau at cnes.fr

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Terry
  To: javascript at latech.edu
  Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 3:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [Javascript] Re: ftp question

  yes, because that is going to be programmed in ASP, not JS...

  I am not a serious ASP programmer and cannot help, but doing a Google search I found this...
  http://www.aspin.com/home/components/internet/ftp

  check it out and see if one of those will help you....

  ~ Terry
  757 581-5981
  AIM/Yahoo: lv2bounce