[Javascript] Automatic Unique Form Numbering

Peter-Paul Koch gassinaumasis at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 26 09:15:52 CST 2002

>I've thought of that, but I not only want a Unique number generated I want
>an Incremental number 1 - 2 - 3 etc in order.
>any ideas!

Then you must generate it server side and write it into a hidden field.

> > Use the time in milliseconds. It's extremely unlikely that
> > two users will
> > send in the form in exactly the same millisecond.

ppk, freelance web developer
Interaction, copywriting, JavaScript, integration
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/
Column "Keep it Simple": http://www.digital-web.com/columns/keepitsimple/
New: Interview by Carole Guevin:
http://netdiver.net/interviews/peterpaulkoch.php