[Javascript] Best browser for Linux

Pietro Carubbi pcarubbi at libero.it
Tue Oct 1 14:00:03 CDT 2002

Hallo,

I developed the main features of an intranet on Windows OS.

Now I need to switch the contents on Linux, which will be the default OS.

Does anyone know which is the best browser to be used on Linux?

Actually I would like to save the results of the past efforts, where I
gained an effective interface through the use of JavaScript, DHTML, Flash
and so on.

For instance, in order to maintain the effects of working with layers, do I
have to choose Netscape, Opera, or what else?

I will very much appreciate your kind help!

Thank you,
Bye,

Pietro