[Javascript] Re: java breadcrumbs

Cutter (javascript list) javascript at theblades-family.com
Wed Oct 2 08:22:38 CDT 2002

Harry,

Your getting a lot of play out of this breadcrumbs script (which works
great), why don't you post this to the Annotated Javascript list (which our
illustrious list administrator also administers)? I think this would make a
great script for some collaboration. (Isn't this how the HeirMenu started?)

Cutter