[Javascript] Obtain IP number

Mark.Drozd at walgreens.com Mark.Drozd at walgreens.com
Mon Oct 7 15:11:03 CDT 2002

This applet has been helpful to me in obtaining IP addresses...even when
the user is going through a Frame relay or behind a firewall. Not pure
javascript but I think you will find it works much more accurately. You
will have to make a small modification to pass the IP value back  as a form
field.

Hope this helps...

http://reglos.de/myaddress/MyAddress.html

ws <ws at chello.se>@LaTech.edu on 10/07/2002 10:16:37 AM

Please respond to javascript at LaTech.edu

Sent by:    javascript-admin at LaTech.edu