[Javascript] how can change select's options dynamic

piaohw piaohw at neusoft.com
Mon Oct 14 00:54:52 CDT 2002

Thanks!

But you misunderstanded the problem I meet.

The originally meaning I refered is how to change the options's value nor to change which one being selected.I find the solutions of the problem.

targetobj is the select object I want to change its options , the refereddata is an array to store the values I want to change to select object's options's text.

for (i = 0; i < refereddata.length; i++) {
  var newOption = document.createElement("OPTION");
  newOption.text="refereddata[i]";
  newOption.value="i";
  targetobj.options[i] = new Option(newOption.text,newOption.value);

}
targetobj.length = i;