[Javascript] perl regular expression problem?

greg at krieser.com greg at krieser.com
Tue Oct 15 20:15:50 CDT 2002

If you have perl regular expression questions I'd recommend you join the Beginners Perl group on Yahoo [PBML].  The folks on that list KNOW regular expressions.  They are always helpful.

Greg

The following message was sent by "Joshua Turcotte" <kaji at umit.maine.edu> on Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:26:27 -0400.