[Javascript] Convert Web page to GIF/JPG image?

Alexander Yap alex.yap at str.com.au
Tue Oct 22 19:58:46 CDT 2002

Hi all,

Does any one know whether it is possible to automatically convert a Web page to GIF/JPG image using Javascript? I'm not talking about using a screen-capture tool, because I have a Web page that is displayed inside a frame (with scrollbars) and screen capture will not get everything. I'm thinking about clicking a button that calls a Javascript function that converts the entire Web page to an image. The user is then prompted to save it to harddisk.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
--
Alexander Yap