[Javascript] NS Table BGCOLOR & DHTML

David Hannum hannum at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 24 07:19:08 CDT 2002

I have an application where I have a navagation block that is "included" in
every page.  This block has a nested table with select boxes and the tables
have background colors.  It works fine in every page except the home page
where the background colors show up only until the DTHML headline fader
kicks in.  I figure it has somehthing to do with the layers generated by the
headline fader, but I don't know how to control it.  Does anybody have an
ideas where I can start looking?  JS/DHTML is not my strong point - but I'm
working at it! 8-)

Thanks,
Dave

David R. Hannum
Web Analyst/Programmer
Ohio University Computer Services
Administrative Systems
(740) 597-2524

"If your wife is having fun, and you're not . . .
You're still having a lot more fun than if
you're having fun, and she's not!"  (Red Green)