[Javascript] Add 10 working days.

Andrew Dunn andrew at d2k.com.au
Tue Sep 24 22:36:04 CDT 2002

I made my own solution to the problem, here is the function:

		function addWorkingDays(myDate,days) { //myDate = starting
date, days = no. working days to add.
			var temp_date = new Date();
			var i = 0;
			var days_to_add = 0;
			while (i < (days)){
				temp_date = new Date(myDate.getTime() +
(days_to_add*24*60*60*1000));
				//0 = Sunday, 6 = Saturday, if the date not
equals a weekend day then increase by 1
				if ((temp_date.getDay() != 0) &&
(temp_date.getDay() != 6)){
					i+=1;