[Javascript] New window open with properties and loaded php variables

Jefferis Peterson jefferis at petersonsales.net
Sat Sep 28 18:42:38 CDT 2002

On 9/27/02 6:03 PM, "Nancy Burton-Vulovic" <nancybv at idirect.ca> wrote:

> Are you saying that your script in the body is working, in that the
> thumbnail field is displaying? If it were me, I'd check a couple of things:
>
> 1. [pictures] is not [picture] or [Pictures] or something
> 2. I thought you needed quotes around whatever you were echoing. (I always
> use them). But if it's working in the second example, I suppose you don't.
> 3. Aren't you calling things twice? I mean, you call the contents of
> $row_viewall[pictures] in the window definition, and then you write it again
> in the document.write. Perhaps comment out the newWindow.document.write
> line, and see if it works.

I was putting it in various places to test it. In php, a single quote is
used to set off html elements. I'm not sure it is correct for a function
script. The image will show if I put the pictures in the row in place of the
the thumnail.  I may need to add an image source as you suggest.:
> 4. If you are going to leave it in, you can't just get that variable, it's a
> picture, yes? Don't you need to call it within an img src, or something?

Jefferis Peterson, Pres.
Web Design and Marketing
http://www.PetersonSales.net
Tel . 724-458-7169