[Javascript] ? Need help on frame ?

light_wt light_wt at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 00:36:13 CST 2003

Hi,

I have more or less a redirect problem using frame in html code.  I wonder
if there is a clean solution using javascript.

In html, I have these files:
index.html (with background musicindex.mid),
frameA.html,
musicA.html, and
contentA.html.

>From a link in index.html, it will launch frameA.html with musicA.html and
contentA.html.

Inside of the contentA.html, there are the previous, top, and next buttons.
As the musicA.html is playing along, clicking  the top button goes back to
the index.html using <A href="../index.htm" >.

The problem is when displaying index.html.  The index.html is being display
as part of the frame from frameA.html.  Therefore, it is still playing the
musicA.html from the frameA, rather than playing the musicindex.mid.

What should I do to make the top button link in contentA.html to play the
background muisic of  index.html?

Thanks.