[Javascript] ? Need help on frame ?

light_wt light_wt at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 16:19:42 CST 2003

David,

Good job.  Your guess is very close.   After reading your suggestions, I
think I am closer to my problem.  I spent a little time to put the code into
my homepage http://light_wt.tripod.com.

When you click on the Friends and Families, it will bring you to another
page.  To speed up the process, large jpegs are not there.  You will see
only a red x.  :)  In this page, it will play a different tune then the
embedded bnb.mid in http://light_wt.tripod.com/index.htm.  In this page,
http://light_wt.tripod.com/ff/ff.frame.htm, there are two frames.  One on
top is http://light_wt.tripod.com/ff/music.htm with about 1% visible. :)
The bottom with the arrows are is what I was referring as contentA.htm.  It
is actually a series of htmls in the folder
http://light_wt.tripod.com/ff/pages/jr0*.htm.

Once you click on the top arrow, it will go back to the
http://light_wt.tripod.com/index.htm.  However, the address (or Goto) field
will still show http://light_wt.tripod.com/ff/ff.frame.htm.  As a result, it
is still playing the file from the frame music.htm.  What is needed is when
the index.html is show then the embedded file will be displayed.

I guess I have dig myself a hole. :)  I just realized if I go from
http://light_wt.tripod.com/ to http://light_wt.tripod.com/ff/ff.frame.htm by
clicking the button Friends and Family
and click on the top button back to
http://light_wt.tripod.com/ff/ff.frame.htm
>From there, click the Grand Tour.  The music will still be playing the
http://light_wt.tripod.com/ff/ff.frame.htm, rather than
http://light_wt.tripod.com/grand/gr.frame.htm

My intend is anytime going to index.html will its embeded mid.  Clicking on
the buttons from the index.html will go to the subsection and plays its own
theme mid.  Frame is probably not what I wanted.

Thanks in advance.