[Javascript] Moving elements

Andrew Gibson andyg at ihug.co.nz
Tue Apr 1 16:57:21 CST 2003

====================================
Subject: Re: [Javascript] Moving elements

Pardon me for being a dummy, but where on your site do the coding examples
you cite actually live?
====================================
Right here, but they're not coding samples, just demos of the code....but
anyone can do a view source for   the code, and you have to view in ie6 for
the dragging example

> www.dscript.net.nz
>
> then select display, dragging
then click example, and drag the image

[P.S:  I don't believe in "API Development Tools" either.  Every one I've
ever seen is riddled with bugs and incompatibilities, and the learning curve
is so steep you never catch up with what the "contemporary" package looks
like.  I'm from the OLD days, when men were men, and sheep ran scared, and
programming required chipping the 1's and 0's out of granite with your bare
hands.]
Not even sure what API dev tools are to be honest, with regards to jscript,
but if you mean programs like dreamweaver to create code, I agree.....in
fact I've never even used anyone elses code without some major rejigging for
my own uses.

Cheers
Andrew Gibson