[Javascript] ADMIN: List Update & When List Will Go Back To Unmoderated

Michael Dougherty Michael_Dougherty at PBP.com
Mon Apr 7 16:58:30 CDT 2003

Honestly, i was checking my email from home via a UVNC link.  I was pretty
sure it was the email server and my outlook client abusing each other.  I
was very happy to learn that I DIDN'T have to address a problem on our end.
:)  Considering that it happened and was fixed within hours, i don't think
anyone has a right to complain about it when they're getting something for
free.  Thanks for your efforts.

Thanks to the folks who sent me mature, civil and even supportive emails.
was pleasantly surprised to see that the positive emails outnumbered the
negative ones almost 3:1.  I believe in the importance of this list, I am
not doing this for money, and any time administering is out of my spare
time and so I never intend to cause grief for the members, or to
forcibly/secretively sign up people to the list (what would that gain for
me? I get no money from having new members, and a larger list means more
of
my spare time to administer).