[Javascript] macintosh freezup on your link

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Tue Apr 8 10:35:04 CDT 2003

At 10:29 AM 4/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey, I didn't really want to unsubscribe to the javascript list, but was
>going to see if there was an option to get just a daily digest instead of
>every correspondence, but when clicking on your email link

There's a security certificate expired warning I believe that pops up on
some peoples browsers. Another person has reported it happening to them
whenever they go to that link, I will be contacting the Computing Center
here about it.

If you want, I can manually set your mail settings to digest for you.

TTFN,
David

Director of Integrated Technology
CATALyST