[Javascript] macintosh freezup on your link

Jimmy Johns jimmyj at microcompcreative.com
Tue Apr 8 12:29:17 CDT 2003

Hey, I didn't really want to unsubscribe to the javascript list, but was
going to see if there was an option to get just a daily digest instead of
every correspondence, but when clicking on your email link

my computer totally freezes up.
I'm running a macintosh with OS 9.2.1 and  my default browser is IE 5.1.6
the reaction upon clicking the link is that it launches an IE window and
then a dialog window pops up, but i never get to see what is in the window
as my computer freezes.
James D. Johns
Microcomp Creative
8364 SW Nimbus Ave.