[Javascript] Passive, Javascript-callable, in-line (PHP)codereferences wit

Michael Dougherty Michael_Dougherty at PBP.com
Tue Apr 8 16:02:27 CDT 2003

I was picturing those as user-accessible inputs, so you could get the
parameters for the query

If you have any "security nazis" addressing wire-theft, you could munge the
values and de-munge them in the server-side processor - but it's probably
not worth the effort if someone simply views your munging routine.  (and if
a cracker can swipe your data off the wire, they can read the http headers
as easily as the URL)

I'm interested to see what you come up with, since i've added my $0.02 to
this project without testing any of it  <g>