[Javascript] Re: Standards

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Fri Apr 11 10:15:23 CDT 2003

http://search.microsoft.com/default.asp?qu=contenteditable&boolean=ALL&nq=NE
W&so=RECCNT&p=1&ig=01&ig=03&ig=04&ig=05&ig=06&i=00&i=01&i=02&i=03&i=04&i=05&
i=06&i=07&i=08&i=09&i=10&i=11&i=12&i=13&i=14&i=15&i=16&i=17&i=18&i=19&i=20&i
=21&i=22&i=23&i=24&i=25&i=26&i=27&i=28&i=29&i=30&i=31&i=32&i=33&i=34&i=35&i=
36&i=37&i=38&i=39&i=40&i=41&siteid=us/dev

Or just go to http://msdn.microsoft.com/library and
search for: contenteditable  You'll get tons of
results which will help you know about its uses.

Chris Tifer
http://www.emailajoke.com