[Javascript] Re: Standards

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Fri Apr 11 13:15:51 CDT 2003

> The good news is that Netscape 7 is a great deal closer to "standard" HTML
> than any versions previous, but there are still a sizeable number of CSS
> features and style parameters, etc. which either are not implemented at
all,
> or are implemented in some fashion different from the HTML4.0 standard.

Such as what?  The only feature I can think of is some filter attributes,
which
I'm not even positive are in the standards definition.  Other than that, I
can make
something look almost exactly as I can in both IE6 or NN7.

Now in NN4 there's some serious issues when trying to add borders to things,
but I don't see that as an issue in the latest and greatest.

I'm curious as to what you've found doesn't work.

Chris Tifer
http://www.emailajoke.com