[Javascript] Moving elements

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Sun Apr 13 13:55:48 CDT 2003

Ah... yes.  However, it is generally a good practice to state this up-front
when distributing a script or library (irrespective of what comments may/may
not be contained within).  In point of fact I hadn't dug into the source
code yet, so I'd missed it.  Mea Culpa.

Thanks again for posting it.

-- Dave Lovering