[Javascript] Question regarding Netscape

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Mon Apr 14 15:41:43 CDT 2003

With all due respect, "onLoad" doesn't quite cut it on multiframe,
ultra-humongous items.
I've personally seen 'onload' go hot, and then the handler script tried to
address items (particularly inside
frames), only to generate an error message of the sort "<blah... blah>
object expected".
Trying the same script element a second or two later worked perfectly.

Mind you, I'd LOVE to be proven wrong on this ... particularly if the
problem was due to some
bizarro consequence of my earlier funky coding eccentricities.  [But I don't
think it is].  Also,
even if the objects are "loaded", is this the same as being "complete"?  I
have no idea.

-- Dave Lovering