[Javascript] ssi, layers, table alternative to frames

McCoy, Thomas TMccoy at city.newport-beach.ca.us
Mon Apr 14 16:34:59 CDT 2003

I love frames.  Seriously!

*ducks to avoid flaming*

I choose frames over SSI on the library's site because our server that
processed the includes is SLOW...  SSI processing added 3 seconds on each
page load :(  I might be in the minority (having an ancient server), but I'd
test the load speed before committing to anything.  The delay wasn't too
noticeable until we went live... all those page requests made the server go
chugga-chugga-chugga :(

Sincerely,
Thomas McCoy
www.city.newport-beach.ca.us/nbpl/