[Javascript] FW: Severe 'newbie' help with checkbox/submit

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Tue Apr 22 12:01:49 CDT 2003

I don't think this is a javascript question either, but maybe it can be
involved
at some point. What do you mean though by activating URL's based on a button
click?

A button clicking can be a trigger (event) to start off some processing of
code that will eventually "enable" these websites (that's a very broad use
of
the word too), but there's no magic button out there that enables URL's when
clicked.

Maybe you just need to explain a little more.

Chris Tifer
http://emailajoke.com