[Javascript] radio button form validation issue

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Fri Apr 25 15:29:57 CDT 2003

Travis,

	I asked almost the same question earlier this week.  It seems we both have
the same mental block (cleared courtesy of Chris Tifer).

	What you need to do, rather than referencing the individual elements of the
form (which have no length), is to get the name of the particular radio
group you want to evaluate as an array.  In this case, the changes I've made
below should do the trick.  You want to refer to the element by name rather
than by index within the form, so that you can treat it as an array of
like-named elements instead of as a single element.

Cheers,

Peter