[Javascript] wanted-a database script

Edwin Davidson ak429 at chebucto.ns.ca
Wed Apr 30 11:07:19 CDT 2003

I need a javascript script that will take user-entered fields from a HTML
form and use these to build a SQL 'select' statement.  The script will
then open and connect to my Microsoft Access table on our site and
displaying the results set, looping throught each one starting at the 1st
one and going until it hits EOF.

I've searched and searched on the web for just this - a HTML form and a
javascript script.  Nothing.  So would someone take pity on me and email
to me the code for the HTML form and a javascript to go with it.  I can
edit it when I get it.

Thank you very much.

Edwin
ak429 at chebucto.ns.ca