[Javascript] JavaScript List Web Page Updated

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Wed Apr 30 13:36:50 CDT 2003

The List's Web site <http://www.mountaindragon.com/javascript/> has been
updated, especially the Resources page where links have been removed,
changed and added. Some bad links I didn't yet remove: those that are
presently reporting connection time outs or connection refused and will
monitor those over the next few days to see if they come back up.
Additionally the WebTV JavaScript site is presently down due to a hack
attack to the Website, so I haven't been able to check that link.

If there are any major, or otherwise very helpful or useful JavaScript
Websites that you feel should be added to the Resources page, please send
me the URL.

TTFN,
David Merchant

Director of Integrated Technology