[Javascript] wanted-a database script

Andrew Gibson andyg at ihug.co.nz
Wed Apr 30 14:30:18 CDT 2003

Do you mean a script where the javascript will parse the form contents into
a SQL string and then send to the server?
If so, I suspect it would not be a good thing security wise to send a sql
string to the server, rqather you should parse the form values on the
server, not on the client.

A script to parse any form results into a sql string would be useful indeed!

I've been working on one to automatically generate a form, based on a SQL
query, but not vice versa.

Andrew

> > I need a javascript script that will take user-entered fields from a
HTML