[Javascript] JavaScript to PHP variable transfer

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Thu Aug 21 14:04:58 CDT 2003

> In point of fact, a "form" with 300+ fields and widgets DOES take longer
> transfer than does one or two variables -- even if the CGI/BIN stuff
weren't
> turned off.

This is where I stopped without going any further. Once again, it points to
a design
issue. I can't think of any need for a from to have 300+ fields. There has
be a logical way of breaking it up. I challenge you to find me one form
outside
of your project where this would be the case and if you can find it, I can
show you
how they should break that up logically.

Sometimes the answer is not finding out how to do something in the way you
set out, but rather to find a better way of doing it.

Chris Tifer
http://emailajoke.com