[Javascript] JavaScript to PHP variable transfer

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Fri Aug 22 07:39:04 CDT 2003

If you strictly want this for session variables, why are cookies not an
option again? And what could possibly be needed on the server if they've
turned off all functionality as you've implied.

I still do not get the gist of this project you're working on at all. It's
just a bunch of vague talk about how hundreds of form elements must stay the
same and you can't do anything with them on the server.  Sounds more like a
quiz to me and one of us has to come up with the best theoretical
scenario...

Chris Tifer
http://emailajoke.com