[Javascript] Automatic refresh of forms

Yenan Visram yvisram at iders.ca
Fri Aug 22 10:40:13 CDT 2003

Hello,

I'm a beginner at Javascript so please keep it simple. My problem is as follows:

I want to have forms in html that change dynamically as the user enters selections. For example in a drop down menu I have text. and images. If the user chooses fonts I want the page to refresh and ask for the fonts, coordinates and text to be sent. However if the user chooses image the page should ask for name of image and position etc. After all the relevant information has been entered I want the user to submit all the info and an appropriate cgi file is then invoked to process the info.

How do I go about doing this. Are there good resources out there ?

Thanks

---