[Javascript] Display multiple images simultaneously

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 21:20:08 CST 2003

It is as I've written before, -CSS syntax, you should download the complete
reference.
I'm getting old with this, but now that I kwow the purpose, it will do you
no good.
Anyway you may use it to build baners and similar with very small images.
background-repeat
background-repeatX
background-repeatY: but I forgot, how, 1,2,3,4... is the times, but can't
recall for infinite, is it a word or just  a, -1 (minus one) declaration.
And with other more ordinary syntax you can set the
hight width position etc.
Suppose you like to ad linebreak apearing something like this:
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

all you will need is a picture of this length:
_
*
iii

As matter a fact, at first my thinking was that you need it for similar
purpose.

Regards Bekim