[Javascript] image in div query

Alan Easton alan.easton at unn.ac.uk
Fri Dec 12 08:13:07 CST 2003

Hello people,

I have a query. I was looking to do the following. I have a list of
thumbnail images, about 20 or so. What I would like is that when you mouse
over each thumbnail, or click on each thumbnail, the bigger image of the
thumbnail appears in a div or somehow on the same page, just below or
somewhere beside all the thumbnails.

Now I know how to pop them into a new browser window, but I would like the
bigger image to appear on the same page, in a div tag or something.

Does anyone know how easy this is or how it can be done.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Alan...